The Academic Technology department provides services to WKU students, faculty, and staff, including:
- Student Technology Centers
- Technology Training
- Software and Media Services
- Technology Resource Center
- Support for departmental labs and classrooms
- Technology support consultants for WKU colleges
Please visit or contact our offices if we can offer any assistance.
The 2014-2015 academic year's free lab print allocation is available to use beginning August 11.
IT has a new person, but a familiar face, in charge of the division.
|8/21||9:00am||Blackboard New Course Instructors Workshop|
|8/28||2:00pm||Microsoft Excel 2010 - Advanced|
If you have feedback about the IT website, please use our Website Feedback Form.