Audiovisual Technical Support Center
The Audiovisual Technical Support Center is WKU’s call center for Interactive Video Classes, Classroom Technology, Desktop Video Conferencing, and all other A/V Technology throughout the WKU campus. The support center provides basic customer support by documenting your problems, trouble-shooting (IVS classes), and helpdesk case tracking.
Fall and Spring Semesters
- The A/ V Technical Support Center operates Monday – Friday (some Saturdays, depending on class schedule), 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (Fall and Spring Terms).
Winter and Summer Semesters
- Winter and Summer Terms, operating hours are 8:00 am – 4:30 pm or when IVS classes are in session.
- IVS Classrooms/IVS Conference Rooms
- Desktop Video Conferencing (Adobe, Skype, etc.)
- Classroom Technology (projectors, document cameras, speakers, classroom computers, etc.)
- Other A/V Technology
For questions or problems relating to A/ V across WKU, please call the Audiovisual Technical Support Center at 270-745-3809. We will take your information and route your case to the appropriate technical personnel.
The 2014-2015 academic year's free lab print allocation is available to use beginning August 11.
IT has a new person, but a familiar face, in charge of the division.
|9/3||9:00am||OUCampus CMS Training|
|9/4||9:30am||Blackboard Assessments Workshop|
|9/4||3:00pm||Introduction to Tegrity|
If you have feedback about the IT website, please use our Website Feedback Form.