IT’s Communication Technologies Department provides and maintains a comprehensive voice and video communications system utilized to service the needs of the entire WKU community.
- Campus Calling
- Local and long distance calling
- Voice mail
- Facsimile reception and transmission
- Wire communication pathways for the campus voice network and other signaling circuits
- Planning and engineering for telephone services
Audio Video Services
- Audio Video installation and design
- Campus wide Audio Video Technical Support Center
- Virtual Conferencing solutions including: video conferencing classrooms and conference rooms (IVS), hosted audio conferences, and desktop conferences
- Advertising service for the campus community. Post WKU related content to multiple digital signage screens located on main and regional campuses.
- Design services available.
- Wireless network
- Internet and voice connectivity
To view a complete list of all IT services please select the 'Services' link on the navigation menu above.
Save yourself the phone call! Register your game console through our Service Catalog.
The 2014-2015 academic year's free lab print allocation is available to use beginning August 11.
|All Systems are OK|
|10/7||1:30pm||OU Campus CMS Training ver 10|
|10/15||10:00am||OU Campus CMS Training ver 10|
|10/17||2:00pm||OU Campus CMS Training ver 10|
If you have feedback about the IT website, please use our Website Feedback Form.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,