Bookmarks help to make the WKU Portal more useful. Unlike standard
internet browser favorites that can only be accessed at one area, the
WKU Portal makes your favorite websites available anywhere. Never worry
about losing your bookmarks when you switch machines because Portal
bookmarks stay with the application as long as you have a WKU Portal
Add New Bookmarks
- After logging in go to My Tab, and find the Channel MyBookmarks. Click the first icon located on the edit toolbar at the bottom of the channel. This
will open the add bookmark function.
- A new frame will open. Now enter the bookmark title, URL, and description (optional)
and then click the Add button. Repeat process until you have added all of your sites.
- Click the second icon on the edit toolbar located at the bottom of the channel.
- Select the bookmarks you wish to delete by clicking the checkbox. When all bookmarks
have been selected to delete click the Delete button.
- Click the third icon on the edit toolbar located at the bottom of the channel.
- To add a folder, click the third icon (the one with a plus sign).
- A frame will open. You may select to have a separate folder or a
subfolder for an existing folder. Enter the name of the folder then
Click the fourth icon on the edit toolbar located at the bottom of the channel to delete folders.
- You will see a checkbox in front of the folders you are able to delete,
select the folder(s) you would like to delete by clicking the
checkbox. Then click the delete button to finish.