- TRC Home
- Equipment Checkout
- Equipment Reservation System
- Multimedia Conversions
- Multimedia Lab Equipment
- Multimedia Lab Software
Policies and Procedures
Equipment Rental Late Return Policies:
- Three late returns of any duration will result in the suspension of your equipment privileges for one semester.
- Late returns over 3 days will result in a loss of equipment privileges for one semester.
- Late returns that interfere with another Faculty, Staff or Student’s reservation will result in a loss of privileges for one month.
- A single late return after already being banned will result in a loss of equipment privileges indefinitely.
- Late returns over 5 days will result in a loss of equipment privileges indefinitely.
- Equipment not returned after 5 days will be reported to the Dean of Student Affairs and holds will be placed on your WKU account disabling your ability to register for classes and receive financial aid. In order to have your privileges considered for reinstatement you will be required to contact the manager of the TRC, Josh Marble (745-5177).
- Equipment not returned after 90 days will be replaced and the cost of the replacement will be billed to the responsible faculty, staff or student as listed on the reservation.
Multimedia Lab Policies:
- You must sign-in and sign-out when using the lab computers.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
- Bring your own media storage devices.
- If you need assistance please ask one of the TRC Associates.
- We are not responsible for damages to media due to equipment.
- No gaming on computers.
- No illegal downloading of music or video.
- No application downloading.
Audio Booth Policies:
- No musical or lyrical recording allowed.