Field Trip Reservation Request
Field trip dates for Kentucky Experience, Civil War in Kentucky and Art at the Museum:
- For groups 15 - 50, field trips reservations are available Tuesday through Friday following the Fall and Spring University Calendars. Arrival time is 9 AM with departure at 10:45.
Field trip dates for Historical Christmas
For Groups 15 - 50 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, November 10 - December 3rd.
Field trip dates for DAY @ WKU
- Reservations are available Tuesday and Thursday following the Fall and Spring University Calendars. Arrival time is 8:30 with departure at 1:30.
Cost and payment:
- $5.00 per student
The Museum requires 1 adult chaperone/teacher/adult for every 10 children. Any adult in excess of this ratio will be charged $5.00
Fill out and submit the reservation form below. You will receive an email reply in 24 business hours.
Go over the Museum rules with your group before your visit:
- Do not touch anything unless given permission to touch.
- Do not cross any exhibit barriers.
- Do not talk while Museum docent is talking.
- No food and drink are allowed in the exhibits.
- Flash photography is prohibited in some exhibits.
Individuals or groups will receive one warning. Further rule violation and your group or individual will be escorted to the front desk, and admission will be refunded. Staff must ensure the safety of the exhibits and artifacts. By typing your name in the first box, you accept responsibility for briefing group about the museum rules.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,