Words in red are links.
Kids explore the arts at Kentucky Museum Summer Camps.
- Kentucky Museum offers four weeks of summer camp in June for kids ages 6 years to 12. Each camp has its own specific age range.
- All camps are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 12 pm in the Kentucky Museum education classroom. There is free early drop-off at 8 am.
- There is a snack break daily around 10 am with a snack and a drink supplied by the Museum.
- Children may register for more than one camp. Please remember space is limited and spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Reservation is complete when camp fees are paid.
- Camp fees are: Members - $110 Non-members - $125
- Kentucky Museum Friends receive a discount on all camps. More information.
June 6 - 10 Clay Camp
June 13 - 17 Painting Camp
June 20 - 24 Sculpture Camp
June 27 - July 1 Paper Palooza
Summer Camp Exhibit
- Each student will have work exhibited during Kentucky Museum's Summer Camp Exhibit in the Dorothy Grider Garden Gallery. The exhibit opens Saturday, July 16 and closes Monday, August 29th.
- A reception honoring the campers and teachers will be open free to the public on Friday, August 5, 5 pm - 8 pm during the Bowling Green Gallery Hop.
- Parents may pick up their child's art Monday through Wednesday, August 29th - 31st. if you have any questions please call 270-745-2594.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,