Kids explore the arts at Kentucky Museum Summer Camps.Words in red are links.
2017 Summer Camp times & pricesPrices are for Members/Non-Members Member Information
Morning (AM) 8:30 - 12 $110 / $125 For kids age 5 - 7
- Drop-off for the morning session 8:00 - 8:30
- Pickup in the morning session 12 - 12:30
Afternoon (PM) 1 - 4 $110 / $125 For kids age 8 - 10
- Drop-off for the afternoon session 12:30 - 1
- Pickup for the afternoon session 4 - 4:15
There is a snack break daily with a snack and a drink supplied by the Museum.
Children may register for more than one camp. Please remember space is limited and spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Reservation is complete when camp fees are paid..
June 5 - 9 Clay Camp
June 12 - 16 Sculpture Camp
June 19 - 23 Painting Camp
June 26 - 30 Paper Palloza
Summer Camp Exhibit
- Each student will have work exhibited during Kentucky Museum's Summer Camp Exhibit in the Dorothy Grider Garden Gallery. The exhibit opens Monday, July 10 and closes
Saturday, August 26.
- A reception honoring the campers and teachers will be open free to the public on Friday, August 4, 5 pm - 8 pm during the Bowling Green Gallery Hop.
- Parents may pick up their child's art Monday through Wednesday, August 28 through August 30. if you have any questions please call 270-745-2594.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,