Words in red are links.
Kids explore the arts at Kentucky Museum Summer Camps.
- Kentucky Museum offers four weeks of summer camp in June for kids ages 6 years to 12. Each camp has its own specific age range.
- All camps are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 12 pm in the Kentucky Museum education classroom.
- There is a snack break daily around 10 am with snacks supplied by the Museum.
- Children may register for more than one camp. Please remember space is limited and spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Camp fees are: Members - $110 Non-members - $125
- Kentucky Museum Friends receive a discount on all camps. More information.
Summer Camp Exhibit
- Each student will have work exhibited during Kentucky Museum's Summer Camp Exhibit in the Dorothy Grider Garden Gallery. The exhibit opens Sunday, July 12 and runs through Sunday, August 16th.
- A reception honoring the campers and teachers will be open free to the public on Friday, August 7, 5 pm - 8 pm during the Bowling Green Gallery Hop.
- Parents may pick up their child's art on Monday or Tuesday, August 17 and 18, if you have any questions please call 270-745-2594.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,