Especially useful for:
- Small conferences projected to multiple sites
- One-on-one meeting sites
- Recording presentations, lectures, classes, and meetings that can then be saved and shared
The Knicely Conference Center offers video conferencing to save our clients time and resources when needing to schedule meetings between people at diverse locations across the country or around the world.
This state-of-the-art system provides a high definition telepresence with both video and voice. Our clients can use it to cut costs and travel while boosting productivity.
- Two-way video conferencing
- Can connect with multiple locations
- Can also display PowerPoint presentations and computer files via video conference
- Portable system which can be moved to any room in the Knicely Center
- Has a high-definition camera
Video Conferencing Rental Fees
- $150 for up to 4 hours
- $35 each additional hour
- $75 to record
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,