Directions for completing the on-line homework assignment
Print the following two documents:
These documents will help you successfully complete the on-line homework.
Thanks for your interest in the KTIP TPA Face-to-Face Training Homework on KyEducators.org. Registration is free and you can complete the online homework at your own pace. Successful completion is required for participation in the KTIP TPA Face-to-Face training.
To enroll in KTIP TPA Face-to-Face Training Homework:
- Go to http://www.kyeducators.org
- Bookmark or add to favorites.
- Click on the words "Assessment and Internships."
- Choose KTIP TPA Face-to-Face Training Homework (KTIP 200) from the course list by clicking in the “Select” box.
- Click on "Add Course to EduCart”
- At the "Your EduCart" page, click on "Checkout".
- At the "User Identification" page, choose "Continue"
NOTE: If you have enrolled in a KyEducators, KYVU, or KCTCS online course before-- choose "Returning User", then insert your Username and Password and click on "Continue." The demographic data that displays on the next page will be yours. Make any corrections and click the "Next" button at the bottom.
- Follow the online registration instructions.
- Fill in the required fields and click SUBMIT.
- You will receive a Username and Password in your email.
- Return to http://www.kyeducators.org and log in with your Username and Password.
- You may be prompted to change your password.
- On the KY Virtual eLearning Portal page under "My Courses" you'll see the course name. Click on it. You're there!
- If you need help, call the Help Desk at 1-877-740-4357 (select option 2) or go to the Help Desk page.
The KTIP TPA Face-to-Face Training Homework has 3 quizzes. You must pass each quiz with 90% in order to move to the next quiz. You can take each quiz unlimited times.
On successful completion of the KTIP TPA Face-to-Face Training Homework, you will receive an email “e-ticket.”
- Print the email.
- Take e-ticket to the face-to-face workshop as your entry ticket.
- When you have submitted your email "e-ticket" and completed the face-to-face training, you will receive a Certificate of Completion and be certified to work with teacher interns.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,