MASTER OF ARTS – LEADERSHIP DYNAMICS STUDENTS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING FORM C
- Check your registration status on Topnet. If you have a Form C hold you need to take
care of that immediately.
- The Form C is intended to serve as a contract between the student and WKU: upon completion
of the courses listed on the Form C you will be eligible to receive your degree (assuming
fulfillment of all other graduation requirements). Additionally, it's also meant
to serve as a curriculum plan for your degree.
- The Form C includes the core requirements consisting of the following courses (18
- COMM 531
- ECON 501
- EDFN 500 or SOCL 513
- LEAD 500
- LEAD 525
- LEAD 597
- Electives also need to be listed on the Form C consisting of four separate courses
(12 hours) chosen from the following:
- ADED 611
- AMS 520
- BA 505
- BA 592
- CNS 555
- CNS 585
- COMM 561
- COMM 565
- COMM 587
- GEOG 525
- HCA 540
- LEAD 575
- PS 520 (previously PS 440G)
- PS 538
- PS 541
Other electives may potentially be utilized within the degree program to meet specific
student needs with prior approval.
- ESLI students must include DENG051C and UCC200C in the "Deficiencies" section. There
is NO Research Tool required for MLD.
- Please note that the Form C is to serve as a planning tool. It is possible to make
changes to your Form C in the future – as long as any deviation is preapproved.
- Visit http://www.wku.edu/graduate/documents/faculty_staff/grad_faculty/form_bc_degree_program.pdf and complete the Form C following the guidelines above.
- Save the file and you have digitally signed it and attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
For information or to make an appointment, contact: