- TopSCHOLAR - WKU Archives
- WKU Hilltopper Heritage
- WKU Records Management
- Donate to WKU Archives
- Volunteer in WKU Archives
- Request Information
- Share a Hilltopper Tradition
- Manuscripts & Folklife Archives
- Kentucky Museum
- Staff Directory
- Need a Speaker?
We need you!
WKU Archives has an extensive collection of materials originating from WKU offices and donated from students and alumni. Work as much or as little as your schedule permits. Duties include sorting photographs, organizing documents, transcribing oral histories and much more. Projects vary in length and detail.
Become a Volunteer Now!
- Download and fill out Volunteer Application form
- Send form to Suellyn Lathrop firstname.lastname@example.org or to address below
- Commit. We count on our volunteers to work the dates and times they sign up for.
Rewards of Volunteering
- Free musuem membership
- Help the students and researchers
- Volunteer dinner
WKU Archives is located in the Kentucky Building which has its own parking lot open to the public. Volunteer opportunities are available Monday - Friday 9 - 4.
For more information please contact us at:
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101-3576
phone 270-745-5083 or email@example.com.