1073 Gary A. Ransdell Hall
College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1031
Monday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday:
- Wednesday-Saturday, November 23-26.
Closed for Winter Break:
- December 13: 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The ERC will be closed from December 14, 2016- January 2, 2017
- During the January Winter term the ERC will be open, beginning Tuesday, January 3,
2017, weekdays only:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The ERC will be closed on Saturdays during Winter Break.
ERC is closed on the following days:
- All Sundays
- Saturdays during the Summer (reopens Saturday after Labor Day )
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 30
- Independence Day, Monday, July 4
- See above for additional closings
The Educational Resources Center (also known as the ERC or Ed Center) is a campus branch library that supports the faculty, staff, and students of the College of Education and Behavioral Sciences, with significant resources for the School of Teacher Education. The collection of more than 65,000 items contains educational methodology books, K-12 textbooks, curriculum guides, audiovisual curriculum materials and kits, Ellison die-cuts, and an extensive collection of children's and young adult books. Services include free laminating (up to 24 inches wide, limited number of pieces), reference and informational assistance, access to the library's journal article databases, online catalog (formerly TOPCAT), 6 computer workstations for patron use, and research instruction.
- Roxanne Spencer, Associate Professor, Coordinator of the ERC
- Ellen Micheletti, ERC Specialist
- Rebecca Nimmo, Part-Time ERC Assistant
|Track us on our Blog.|
|Befriend us on our Facebook.|
|Follow us on our Twitter.|
|Share your photos with us.|
|Listen to our Podcast.|
|Watch us on our YouTube.|
|View us on our Flickr.|
|Check out our Mobile Site.|
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,