- Contact Us
- KenCat [Online Catalog]
- Library Faculty & Staff
- Kentucky Library Research Coll.
- Manuscripts & Folklife Archives
- WKU Archives
- Faculty Resources
- Genealogy Resources
- Research Strategies
- Services & Fees
- Tenure Guidelines
- Promotion Guidelines
Keep up with us!
- From I-65 South take exit number 28, towards BOWLING GREEN (US-31W).
- Merge onto KY-446W.
- Take the US-31W SOUTH ramp towards BOWLING GREEN.
- Merge onto US-31W/US-68W/KY-80W.
- Follow US-68W/KY-80W (Adams Street) into BOWLING GREEN.
- Just past 14th Street on the left, make a left-hand U-turn at the traffic island onto Kentucky Street.
- Kentucky Building is located in the 1400 block of Kentucky Street. Visitor parking lots are on the left and right. The Kentucky Building is 5.5 miles from exit 28.
- From I-65 North take exit number 20 onto the WILLIAM NATCHER PARKWAY.
- Take exit number 4 and turn right onto US-31W.
- Follow US-31W into BOWLING GREEN.
- Turn left onto US-231 (University Boulevard).
- Follow University Boulevard to the Kentucky Building located in the 1400 block of Kentucky Street. Visitor parking lots are on the left and right. The Kentucky Building is 4 miles from exit 4.
Parking passes are required to park in both visitor lots. To obtain a pass, see the lobby clerk at the front desk.
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101