- About Us
- Contact Us
- KenCat [Online Catalog]
- Special Collections Library
- Manuscripts & Folklife Archives
- WKU Archives
- Faculty Resources
- Services & Fees
- Who's Who
- Tenure Guidelines
- Promotion Guidelines
|Keep up with us!
Receive emails about
programming & exhibits:
Library Assistant (Part-time)
Office: 206 Kentucky Building
Phone: (270) 745-5263
Montgomery, Lesley L. R. (2008). Hobby Sites: Purls of Beauty – The Art of Knitting. Against the Grain “Linking Publishers, Vendors and Librarians,” v.20 (#5 November 2008) © Katina Strauch, Technology and Standards, Wandering on the Web, 16.
Excerpt — The traditional fabric art of knitting is experiencing a renaissance with yarn shops and knitting classes springing up everywhere.
Montgomery, Jack G. & Montgomery, Lesley L. R. (2011). Subcultures: Ghost Hunting: A Passion for the Paranormal. Against the Grain “Linking Publishers, Vendors and Librarians,” v.23 (#4 October 2011) © Katina Strauch, Technology and Standards, Wandering on the Web, 83.
Excerpt — Thirty-four percent of Americans believe in ghosts. Are you one of them?
Library Assistant at the Special Collections Library working on:
- Reference desk on a part-time basis and handling of special collections materials;
- Copy cataloging, technical processing and bibliographic description, using collection management software and WKU Libraries' databases; and
- Enrolled in the American Library Association-sponsored Library Support Staff Certification (LSSC) Program.