Approved by LCC October 1, 2012
- Advise the Special Assistant to Dean of Libraries for Web & Emerging Technologies, who chairs the committee, on the Libraries' projects;
- Recommend changes to policies and procedures with regard to WKU Libraries' Web & emerging technologies;
- Coordinate with faculty and staff in their related units on Web & social network content publication;
- Exercise quality control over WKU Libraries' Web site and social networking content;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Coordinator, the Literary Outreach Coordinator, the Development Officer, and the Senior Library Technology Consultant;
- The Chair of the committee reports to the Dean of Libraries; the members report their unit's Web and social network progress to the department heads;
- The committee seeks consultation from LLC and approval from the Dean for decisions having an impact on WKU Libraries;
- The committee meets once a month except for ad hoc meetings as needed.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,