- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Entrepreneurship
- Minor in International Business
- Plus 2 Online Completion Program in Business Administration
- Management Staff
- Contact Information
- Degree Forms
- Sample Schedules
- Student Accomplishments
Dr. Shane Spiller
Associate Professor - Organizational Behavior and Leadership
Office: GH 212
Dr. Spiller’s teaching areas span a wide array of leadership and management areas, most often extending to the area of critical thinking and ethics. He has won teaching awards at three universities, including WKU’s MBA teaching award and the Beta Gamma Sigma Professor of the Year.
Dr. Spiller’s research interests include motivation, leadership, and ethics with numerous articles published in a wide range of academic journals including the Journal of Business Ethics, and the Journal of Management Issues.
Dr. Spiller earned his Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior with a minor in statistics from the University of Alabama.
Dr. Spiller serves as the co-advisor for Beta Gamma Sigma http://www.wku.edu/business/beta-gamma-sigma/, and the Chair of the AACSB Maintenance of Accreditation Committee http://www.wku.edu/business/maintenance-of-accreditation-committee/.
In the community Dr. Spiller has won numerous volunteer awards for his roles with non-profits in the youth sporting community.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Non-Profit Entities
- Academy of Management
- Southern Management Association
- Southwest Management Association
- International Leadership Association
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,