CHHS Spotlight- James M. (Jim) Douthitt
|Date: Friday, April 6th, 2012||Return|
James M. (Jim) Douthitt, Senior Vice President of RehabCare, has more than 20 years of progressive experience in healthcare finance and operations. In his current role, Jim oversees the operations of the Mid-West/East Regions for the company with over 900 locations in 20 states. Jim also held the position of Vice President, Finance for the Skilled Rehabilitation Nursing Services Division of RehabCare, generating record performances in revenue and operating earnings.
Prior to RehabCare, Mr. Douthitt held executive-level positions with several major healthcare organizations, including Hospital Physician Partners (formerly Sterling Healthcare), Alliance Care, Kindred Healthcare (formerly Vencor, Inc.), Horizon Healthcare and Alliant Healthcare Services. He received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Western Kentucky University.
RehabCare is the leading provider of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies, to over 2,000 hospitals and long-term care facilities in 46 states. The company is a rehab provider throughout the full continuum of care, including long-term acute care hospitals, nursing and rehabilitation centers, inpatient acute rehab units, independent rehabilitation facilities and hospice and home care locations. RehabCare Group is part of the Kindred Healthcare, Inc. family (based in Louisville, KY).
Jim has been a member of the American Health Care Leadership Institute and Texas Executive Education Network.
Jim and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Jack and Emma.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
May 27th - May 31st
Parking and Transit Service May 13 to May 31
Map and Tentative Schedule
The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children will host its 20th Biennial World Conference, "Celebrating Giftedness and Creativity," August 10-14, 2013, at the Galt House Hotel and Conference Center in Louisville, KY.