Professional MBA Program Comes to Elizabethtown Campus
|Date: Monday, February 18th, 2013||Return to Archive|
Professionals, managers, and entrepreneurs will be able to earn a WKU MBA on the Elizabethtown campus starting this fall. Bob Hatfield, Associate Dean of WKU’s Gordon Ford College of Business, announced the new program yesterday at the Hardin County Chamber of Commerce luncheon.
“The WKU Professional MBA was created to meet the scheduling needs of busy people by meeting on alternate Saturdays for two years. Professionals, business owners, mid- and upper-level managers with five years work experience will form a cohort here in Elizabethtown and support one another as they advance through the program,” according to Hatfield.
Business leaders and professionals have been able to earn a WKU MBA degree online in recent years. This new Professional MBA or “PMBA” program mixes face-to-face and team meetings with the latest in “Telepresence” video-conferencing. WKU PMBA cohorts are already running successfully in Owensboro and Bowling Green.
WKU’s PMBA program recently placed in the top 5% nationally on the standardized exit exam for graduates of MBA programs. “This top ranking proves that we have an excellent faculty, an applied curriculum, and a cohort program that works,” according to Hatfield.
Ron Stephens, WKU-Elizabethtown Regional Chancellor, is enthusiastic about adding the new PMBA program to the other programs at the WKU Elizabethtown Campus.
The PMBA will be a great addition to the educational opportunities we already offer to our citizens,” Stephens said. The WKU Regional Center offers on-site degrees in Elementary and Middle Grades Education, Social Work, and other areas.
For more information about the WKU PMBA, online MBA, or full-time MBA programs please contact April Schleig, MBA Admission Director and Advisor at 270-745-5458, email the MBA office at MBA@wku.edu, or visit the MBA website at www.wku.edu/mba.
- All Categories
- Academic Outreach
- Continuing & Professional Development
- Distance Learning
- Summer Sessions
- Winter Term
- Career & Workforce Development
- Lifelong Learning
- Society for Lifelong Learning
- WKU On Demand
- Study Away
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Center for Faculty Development
- Cohort Programs
- Dual Credit
- Conferencing & Catering
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
On Saturday (May 16), 61 students representing 37 counties from across Kentucky were recognized during The Gatton Academyís eighth graduation ceremony in Van Meter Hall.
Seniors Brian Carlson, Ben Guthrie, Paul Hudson, Ben Riley and junior Rohan Deshpande were members of the team who traveled to Washington, D.C. to compete at the 25th National Science Bowl.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,