Gordon Ford Participates in REACH Week
|Date: Tuesday, March 5th, 2013||Return|
The Gordon Ford College of Business will celebrate student research and creativity March 18-23 during REACH Week. REACH stands for Research Experiences and Creative Heights.
The week includes a day for faculty development, a day for student development, and culminates in the 43rd annual Student Research Conference, that will take place on Saturday, March 23 from 7:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. in Gary Ransdell Hall. Nine GFCB students will present papers and posters during this conference.
The GFCB Faculty Development Series occurs on Tuesday, March 19 when Dr. Afzal Rahim, Professor of Management and University Distinguished Professor provides a discussion entitled, “A Structural Equations Model (LISREL) of Managerial Power Bases, Job Performance, and Satisfaction: A Group-Level Analysis.” Dr. Rahim will present this from 2:15-3:30 p.m. in Grise Hall 434B.
Gordon Ford students can partake in a Panel Symposium and Discussion on Friday, March 22 from 2-3:30 p.m. in Grise Hall 437. “How to Generate Research Ideas and Perform Research” is the theme of the Panel Symposium and will feature the following:
- Marketing professor Dr. Jerry Gotlieb will present “Specific Intelligence, Creativity, and the Development of Research Ideas.”
- Dr. Brian Goff of the Economics Department will give information on “How Blogs Provide Real Time Idea Generation on Some of the Hottest Economic Issues.”
- Business Informatics professor Dr. Phillip Coleman will help students with his discussion “How to Do a Literature Review and Why We Need One.”
- “How We Can Use Google Scholar and Other Searchable Databases,” presented by the Leon Page Endowed Chair of Finance Professor Dr. Johnny Chan.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
March 10th to March 14th
Make this year's spring break memorable by having fun and staying safe. Below is a guide to help you make safe choices during spring break.
Banishing belly fat and taking back your health, while eating the foods you love. 5 calorie-saving tips.