WKU selects 16 students as new Spirit Masters for 2013-14
|Date: Thursday, June 20th, 2013||Return|
Spirit Masters are the official ambassadors of WKU, work with the administration, alumni and community to provide a warm reception for guests and welcome every opportunity to promote WKU and exemplify the University’s motto, “The Spirit Makes the Master.”
Students selected as new Spirit Masters for 2013-14 are:
- Haddy Badjie of Lewisville, Texas, a sophomore broadcast news major and communication studies and political science minor.
- Taylor Bowling of London, a sophomore civil engineering major and legal studies minor.
- Paige Freeman of Louisville, a senior communication studies major and facility and event management minor.
- Stephanie Gaiko of Bowling Green, a senior health sciences major.
- Jana Harrison of Owensboro, a senior English major and professional writing minor.
- Ellie Jolly of Cadiz, a junior biology major and broadcasting minor.
- Alyson Manley of Morganfield, a senior public relations major and marketing minor.
- Eric Marr of Glasgow, a junior chemistry major and business administration minor.
- Grace McCullough of Louisville, a junior psychology major and business administration minor.
- Matthew Purdom of Shelbyville, a senior political science major and entrepreneurship minor.
- Charlie Rhea of Louisville, a junior public health major.
- Ben Richardson of Kennesaw, Ga., a junior chemistry major with pre-pharmacy concentration.
- Olivia Sharp of Louisville, a junior corporate and organizational communication major and nonprofit administration minor.
- Catherine Stone of Scottsville, a junior economics and agriculture major.
- Kirsten Tarter of Leitchfield, a senior psychology major.
- Ryan Vennell of Chatham, Ill., a senior broadcasting major and marketing minor.
Contact: Lucinda Anderson, (270) 745-5309.
- All Categories
- Academic Outreach
- Continuing & Professional Development
- Distance Learning
- Summer Sessions
- Winter Term
- Career & Workforce Development
- Lifelong Learning
- Society for Lifelong Learning
- WKU On Demand
- Study Away
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Center for Faculty Development
- Cohort Programs
- Dual Credit
- Conferencing & Catering
- All Categories
- March 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- April 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- JUNE 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2015 E-Newsletter
- December 2015 ICYMI
- January 2016 ICYMI
- MAY 2016 ICYMI
- February 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS July 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Hackney Publications (www.hackneypublications.com) announced today that the Journal of NCAA Compliance (JONC), which delivers an in-depth look at news and trends in the NCAA compliance field, has strengthened its editorial product by aligning with Wester
'Indian Country: Telling a Story in a Digital Age' by Victoria and Ben LaPoe will be published in February 2017
Schulte is a behavioral ecologist who specializes in the chemical aspects of ecology and animal behavior. He studies the use of chemical signaling as a mode of communication in animals and how this affects their behavior in a broader sense.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,