Professional MBA Program Offers Discount to Chamber Partners
|Date: Thursday, July 25th, 2013||Return|
WKU’s Professional MBA program (PMBA) is partnering with the Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce to offer a $500 special tuition waiver to chamber partners who enroll in the PMBA program.
“WKU’s program is one of the best fully-accredited MBA programs in the nation. Our Chamber is delighted to promote the WKU PMBA and we’re especially honored to offer this exclusive tuition waiver to our Partnership,” said Ron Bunch, President and CEO of the Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce.
Employees of workplaces who are Chamber members will receive a $500 tuition waiver during their final semester of coursework.
“This is the first such partnership between an executive MBA program and a local chamber of commerce we know about in Kentucky,” said Bob Hatfield, Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and Research in the Gordon Ford College of Business.
“As an applied college of business, it is critically important for us to be actively engaged with the business community,” said Jeff Katz, Dean of the Gordon Ford College of Business. “Our partnership through the excellent Chamber of Commerce provides many ways for our highly-skilled faculty to collaboratively work with businesses of the region as we seek to train the leaders of today and tomorrow. The PMBA program for Chamber members is a direct example of our commitment to expandingKentuckybusiness.”
The Chamber and the MBA program have recently engaged in a number of cooperative projects such as MBA “cases” where MBA teams consult with organizations, like the Chamber. The “Chamber discount” is yet another indication of a strong relationship.
“It is natural for top business programs and local chambers and partners to work together,” Hatfield said.
Any member of the Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce who would like more information about the PMBA or details about the “Chamber Discount” can contact the WKU MBA program at 745-5458 or email@example.com.
- All Categories
- Academic Outreach
- Continuing & Professional Development
- Distance Learning
- Summer Sessions
- Winter Term
- Career & Workforce Development
- Lifelong Learning
- Society for Lifelong Learning
- WKU On Demand
- Study Away
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Center for Faculty Development
- Cohort Programs
- Dual Credit
- Conferencing & Catering
- All Categories
- March 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- April 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2015 E-Newsletter
- December 2015 ICYMI
- January 2016 ICYMI
- MAY 2016 ICYMI
- February 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
5/31 - 6/1
Last week WKU faculty, students and alumni attended the Kentucky Chapter of the American Planning Association conference at the Sloan Convention Center in Bowling Green.
Need to reach us over the summer? Don't forget that our hours change! Click to find full dates and times of opening.
Eura Shin, a second-year student at The Gatton Academy, has received a funded summer internship in Germany through a competitive, international scholarship.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,