WKU NSE Student Manual
-- this is the agreement.
- Use this form to compare Plan A and Plan B for WKU and your exchange option
- Log into TOPNET
- Select the Student Services tab
- Scroll down to National Student Exchange Application
Application Fee - $200
There is a $200 non-refundable application fee.
However, you don't pay the fee until we've gone over your application and you tell us you're ready to move forward. Once you say "go", you pay the application fee on TopNet with a credit card, and your payment is non-refundable.
WKU FORMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE APPLICATION
- FERPA Statement
- Program of Study Statement
- Budget Worksheet
- Parent/Guardian Acknowledgment
- Reference - Faculty/Staff
- Reference - Advisor
- Reference - Other - It is highly recommended that this reference be from a
family member, a family friend, employer, former teacher. Someone to
address the value of an Exchange for you beyond your college environment
- Language Proficiency Report - only for Puerto Rico exchange
FORM TO BE COMPLETED UPON PLACEMENT ACCEPTENCE
- Placement Acceptance Form -- will be provided to you
- Advising Agreement - It is recommended that this be completed for your
first and second choice exchange schools as early as possible in the
What is NSE? Learn More.
The NSE website provides the most detailed information about all of your exchange opportunities.
- Final Deadline for Spring 2014:
- Priority Deadline for Fall 2014:
February 14, 2014
- Application Fee of $200
Required after interview
Remember... less choice the longer you wait.
- For individuals or groups to get you rolling with the NSE process.
- By appointment
- In partnership with the Career Services Center, Downing University Center A-230. When you arrive, please sign in at CSC front desk.
- Set up an appointment with the WKU NSE Coordinator.
Study Away/NSE Coordinator
Knicely Center 134
2355 Nashville Rd
Bowling Green, KY 42101-4144
The information on this website is provided for your convenience, but the WKU NSE Student Manual is the official source for all guidelines, rules and procedures for decisions related to your participation in NSE. It is expected that you will review this handbook.
WKU is not liable for accidents or injuries sustained in transit to host schools or during the exchange program. Make sure you have adequate major medical insurance coverage. WKU is not liable for any dissatisfaction with an exchange placement or experience.