- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Program Accreditation: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Kentucky State Board of Nursing, Member of the National League for Nursing, Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
The School of Nursing offers the following programs: an Associate of Science in Nursing, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (prelicensure and RN to BSN Completion) a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP).
The Mission of the School of Nursing (SON) at WKU is to produce nationally and globally competitive nursing graduates at the associate, baccalaureate and graduate levels and to provide continuing education opportunities for lifelong learning to our constituents.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,