- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
BSN Upper Division Nursing Course Sequence
|1st Semester Nursing||Hours
||2nd Semester Nursing||Hours
|Nurs 324 (Patho)||3||Nurs 329 (Pharmacology I)||2|
|Nurs 335 (Assessment)||3||Nurs 337 (Health Promotion)||3|
|Nurs 336 (Assessment Lab)||1||Nurs 341 (Med-Surg I)||3|
|Nurs 333 (Fundamentals)||3||Nurs 342 (Med-Surg I Clinical)||3|
|Nurs 334 (Fundamentals Clinical)||2||Nurs 343 (Psych Nursing)||2|
|Nurs 344 (Psych Clinical)||1|
|Total Hours||12||Total Hours||14|
|3rd Semester Nursing||Hours||4th Semester Nursing||Hours|
|Nurs 429 (Pharm II)||2||Nurs 403 (Professional Issues/Leadership)||4|
|Nurs 413 (Evidence Based Practice)||3||Nurs 421 (Complex Nursing)||3|
|Nurs 432 (Med-Surg II)||3||Nurs 422 (Senior Practicum)||3|
|Nurs 433 (Med-Surg II Clinical)||3||Nurs 448 (Community Health)||3|
|Nurs 444 (OB-Peds)||4||Nurs 449 (Community Health Clinical)||2|
|Nurs 445 (OB-Peds Clinical)||2|
|Total Hours||17||Total Hours||15|
- A minimum grade of C is required in all nursing courses.
- Students must pass both the class and the clinical portion of each clinical nursing class in order to pass the course. If one part is not passed with a grade of C, both parts must be repeated. Failure of both parts of a course will be counted as ONE course failure.
- Clinical courses may require students to go to hospital the night before their actual clinical day.
- Nurs 422 is 120 hours of clinical over a bi-term.
- BSN Nursing curriculum hours = 58
- Total Clinical Contact Hours = 700
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,