- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
The WKU KANS chapter is student led and student focused with faculty support.
Meetings are scheduled three times a semester and students also participate in service events in the community.
Keep up with WKU BSN KANS on our Facebook page. The page was created as part of WKU groups so that means you will need a @topper.wku.edu email to join.
For those of you whose Facebook account is already set up with your WKU email, simply search for WKU KANS and click “join".
For those of you whose Facebook is NOT set up with your WKU email, send an email to email@example.com and she will send you an invite.
For questions about KANS Contact: Faculty Advisor, Deanna Hanson, MSN RN firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,