- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Dr. Beverley Holland, PhD, RN, APRN-ANP
Office: Medical Center Health Science 3332
Dr. Holland is an Associate Professor in the WKU School of Nursing. She received her PhD with focus on Rehabilitation from Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, her MSN and BSN from University of Evansville, and her AAS in nursing from Henderson Community College. She is an Adult Nurse Practitioner from Spalding University from a post-master’s certificate program.
Her nursing experience includes working as a staff nurse, home health nurse, assistant director in long term care, nurse consultant, and teaching in undergraduate and graduate programs at public and private universities in Kentucky . She is teaching Advanced Issues in Professional Nursing, Theory Foundations of Nursing, and DNP Leadership in Health Policy.
Dr. Holland is a member of American Nurses Association, Kentucky Nurses Association and Sigma Theta Tau, International.
Her research interests are in care of the older adult, caregivers in long term care, nursing students with disabilities, and health and global aging.
Dr. Holland has regular Graduate Faculty Status with the Graduate School.