- Future Student Information
- Pre-Nursing Student Forms
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- LPN to RN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Christy DeHay, MSN, RN, CNE
Office: Medical Center Health Complex 2222
Christy DeHay is an instructor and certified nurse educator at the School of Nursing of Western Kentucky University. She received her BSN from Murray State University and her MSN with emphasis in nursing education from University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Mrs. DeHay teaches in the senior level, high acuity class and the medical surgical nursing I class in the prelicensure baccalaureate program. Her nursing practice background is critical care nursing. She is a member of the American Nurses Association, Kentucky Nurses Association, and Sigma Theta Tau International.