- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Judy Walker, MSN, RN
Office: C149 South Campus
Judy Walker is an Associate Professor in the ASN program of the School of Nursing. She earned ASN and BSN degrees from Western Kentucky University. Mrs. Walker earned a Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Kentucky. Judy was commissioned as an officer in the United States Air Force and proudly served as a nurse in the USAF Nurse Corps. Judy began her teaching career at WKU in 2000, teaching in both the classroom and clinical areas. Judy has taught Fundamentals of Nursing and Mental Health Nursing.
Judy was a charter member of the Kappa Theta Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing at Western Kentucky University in 1988. She is also a member of The National League of Nursing, the Kentucky League of Nursing, and the Kentucky Association of Blacks in Higher Education.
Judy’s interests are seeking quality health care for individuals living with mental illness. Judy is also interested in caring, compassion, and civility in the profession of nursing.