- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Kim Green, MSN, RN, CNE
Office: C147 South Campus
Kim Green serves as an Associate Professor in the School of Nursing at WKU. Ms Green graduated from Henderson Community College with her Associate of Science in Nursing in 1998 and from Vanderbilt University School of Nursing with her Master of Science in Nursing in 2000.
Her teaching experience began at WKU as an instructor in 2002. She has taught in many of the nursing courses in the program. She currently teaches Medical Surgical Nursing III, Pediatric Nursing, LPN to RN Transition, and Nursing Practicum. In 2012, she was recognized by the National League for Nursing as a Certified Nurse Educator.
Prior to teaching, Ms Green was employed as a registered nurse at Greenview Regional Hospital. She has clinical experience in the areas of Medical Surgical Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Post Anesthesia Recovery, Nursing House Supervisor, and Emergency Nursing.
Ms Green is a member of National League for Nurses, Kentucky League for Nurses, and Sigma Theta Tau.