- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Levita Larson, RN, MSN, CNE
Office: South Campus C153
Mrs. Larson graduated from Carson-Newman College in 2004 with a Baccalaureate in Nursing. She graduated from Western Kentucky University with a Master’s of Science in Nursing Education in 2011. Mrs. Larson also obtained a Baccalaureate in Health Promotion from Morehead State University in 1998.
Her teaching career began in 2009 as an instructor at Bowling Green Technical College in the LPN program. She came to Western Kentucky University in 2012 to teach in the Associate Degree Program. Prior to teaching, Mrs. Larson was employed as a nurse in Emergency nursing and Nursery and Neonatal Intensive Care nursing. She continues to practice on a prn basis in Emergency Nursing. She is a member of the American Nurses Association and the Kentucky Nurses Association.