- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Lori Jaggers Alexander, MSN, RN
Office: Medical Center Health Complex 3325
Ms. Jaggers began her nursing career in 1999 after earning her Associate Degree in Nursing from Western Kentucky University. She then completed a Baccalaureate in Nursing in 2001, and Master of Science Degree in Nursing Education in 2009 from Western Kentucky University.
Prior to teaching, she has practiced nursing in ambulatory surgery, newborn nursery, and medical-surgical nursing. Her teaching career began in 2007 as Nursing Instructor at Bowling Green Technical College in the LPN and RN programs. She began teaching at WKU in 2009 in the Associate Degree Program as an Assistant Professor and is currently teaching in the RN to BSN Program. She continues to practice in emergency nursing on a part-time basis and is currently pursuing WKU’s Doctor of Nursing Practice degree.
Ms. Jaggers is a member of the American Nurses Association, Kentucky Nurses Association, National League for Nursing, Kentucky League for Nursing and is a member/volunteer of other local and regional professional organizations. Certification includes Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Crisis Prevention Intervention. Research interests include: service learning, simulation, and implementation of electronic health records into curriculum.