- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Neena Jones, MSN, RN
Clinical Assistant Professor
Office: Medical Center Health Complex 2216
Mrs Jones began her nursing career as an LPN in 1980. She then graduated with an Associate Degree in 1989 and a Baccalaureate in Nursing in 2003 from The University of Tennessee at Martin (UTM). In 2008 she graduated with a Masters in Nursing Education from Walden University. Currently, she is pursuing a PhD in Education at Walden with an emphasis in Educational Technology.
Her teaching career began in 1998 as an LPN instructor at the Weakley County Adult Education Center. In 2007 she began teaching at UTM in the baccalaureate program. Prior to and in between teaching, she worked in various areas of nursing including, Emergency Nursing, Home Health Administration, Medical Surgical, Newborn Nursery, Intensive Care, Long-term Care, Post-Anesthesia, and Outpatient Services.
Mrs Jones is a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, (Pi Tau Chapter), American Nurses Association, and Kappa Delta Pi International Honor Society in Education, (Alpha Epsilon Xi Chapter).