- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Shirley W. Jones
Office: Medical Center Health Complex 2200
Mrs Jones began her career at WKU in March 1999. She began as the Office Assistant for the pre-licensure and the RN to BSN program. In 2009 she was promoted to Office Assoicate and in 2010 to Office Coordinator.
Shirley is responsible for handling all aspects of the School of Nursing budget(s). She maintains the departmental web-site, oversees student workers, and assist the School of Nursing director in the daily operations of the program.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,