- Future Student Information
- NEW Guaranteed Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT of 23 or above
- Pre-Nursing Student Forms
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- LPN to RN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Dr. Sonya House
Office: Medical Center Health Complex 2212
Research interests include predicting success of first year baccalaureate nursing students, incivility, as well as other issues pertaining to nursing education.
Sonya House is an Associate Professor in the School of Nursing at WKU. She received a BSN (2000) and MSN with an emphasis in Nursing Education (2007) from WKU. Dr. House received her Ed.D. in Educational Leadership with an emphasis in Postsecondary Leadership from Western Kentucky University (2013). She has taught at WKU in the BSN Program since 2007. Prior to beginning teaching, Dr. House worked in Medical-Surgical Nursing, Surgery, Public Health Nursing, and served as the Coordinator of Clinical Education in the BSN program at WKU.
Dr. House currently teaches Health Assessment, Health Assessment Lab, and Pathophysiology.