- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Spencer Cole, MSN, RN
Office: South Campus 152
Mr. Cole began his career in nursing in 1993 with his first job working as a certified nursing assistant. In 1997, Spencer earned his practical nursing diploma from Glasgow School for Health Occupations. After working as an LPN for 6 years, he earned his Associate Degree in Nursing in 2003. He later completed his Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2007, along with his Master of Science in Nursing Education in 2010, all from Western Kentucky University.
Mr. Cole began his teaching career in 2004 as an instructor at Bowling Green Technical College, where he taught for over 8 years before coming to teach for the Associate Degree Nursing program at WKU in 2012.
Mr. Cole is currently a member of ANA/Kentucky Nurses Association, and National League of Nursing.
Prior to teaching, Mr. Cole worked in the area of long-term care as well as psychiatric nursing. Mr. Cole is still currently employed in the area of mental health on a PRN basis.