Associate Degree in
The first step in beginning your associate degree is the application process, which is outlined below. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for admission
- Submit Required Materials:
- Beginning Freshmen: An official high school transcript (no faxed transcripts accepted) and ACT or SAT scores. Students over the age of 21 may substitute the ACCUPLACER for ACT/SAT.
- Transfer Students: Send your official transcripts from each college attended to Undergraduate Admissions. You may request electronic transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. This speeds up the admissions process considerably. If your school is not listed with the Clearinghouse, please contact them directly to see if they have another process in place for electronic submissions or request that an official copy be sent by mail. Transfer students with fewer than 24 semester hours of college credit earned, must also submit high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores.
To Apply to WKU:
Under Planned Course of Study Section, Choose:
- Category of Study >>> Associate Degree
- Planned Course of Study >>> Interdisciplinary Studies (AIS)
- Concentration >>> Select your concentration
- Primary Location >>> Web (online)
Admission Application Deadlines
Kentucky and Out-of-State Residents
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester: January 1
- Summer Term: May 1
- Fall Semester: April 1
- Spring Semester: September 1
- Summer Term: March 1
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,