Want to be contacted in the future
about a Master of Arts degree program?
Fill out this short interest form!
The 33-credit hour online Master of Arts (M.A.) in Criminology is available completely online. The program explores major correlates of crime, delinquency, and deviance, and examines societal responses to crime and delinquency. Students gain insight into correction systems, penology, criminal law, rehabilitation and recidivism, while developing strong research skills to gather and analyze criminological data.
Students are exposed to the empirical study and evaluation of crime patterns in society using a social scientific perspective. The program challenges degree candidates to think about how prior and current research in the field of Criminology can be used to inform social and public policies.
The Online Advantage
- All courses are taught online, providing you with unparalleled flexibility
- On-demand courses available, allowing you to start any day of the year and complete coursework on your schedule
- Credentialed faculty with broad research interests - CLICK HERE to meet the Criminology faculty.
- No out-of-state tuition ever charged
- Staff dedicated to support of online students
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,