Want to be contacted
about the M.S. in Biology?
Please provide your information below.
WKU offers three distinct pathways for you to expand your knowledge of biological sciences, allowing you the freedom to choose the option that works best for you!
- Biology M.S., Non-thesis Option: This 100% online degree provides advanced training in Biology, while expanding opportunities in teaching, research and public service.
- Biology M.S., Thesis Option: This on-campus option is taught in Bowling Green. Students may complete all courses face-to-face (F2F) or take a combination of F2F and web courses.
- Graduate Certificate in Biology: Coming Spring 2018, this 100% online graduate certificate will offer students the option of earning a certificate 'on the way" to a master's or as a stand-alone credential.
Choose Your Pathway
Benefits of Program
- Two online options, allowing you the flexibility you need as a professional
- Allows opportunities for customization around the areas most relevant to your goals
- Courses are available online every term, including summers
- No out of state tuition is ever charged
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,