The Center for Career & Professional Development at WKU is a one-stop shop for all of your career related needs. They can assist you in your job search, help you develop your career portfolio, understand the internship/co-op process, and select the one that is most applicable to your goals and interests. They can also help you choose the right career path for you.
The Center provides specialized services for distance learners! As a distance learner you can:
- Take interest inventories online to help you decide on your career path
- Submit your cover letter for review by email
- Submit your resume for review by email
- Engage in a mock phone interview
- Search for jobs online
- Submit your resume online for increased visibility
- Receive assistance finding an internship and/or job in your area and more!
View Online Workshops & Webinars
- Career Climb Resumes and Cover Letters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40mRUlx0g3c
- Career Climb Branding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9U-ztRGnrM
- Career Climb Networking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPbnl7toISM
- Salary Negotiation webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQa9UzkCUuc
- Social Media and Interviews Workshop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnv3W2eWcOc
Contact Career Services
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,