The WKU Owensboro campus is happy to provide students and the community the service of proctored testing on-site at our campus. Please see the directions below for how we can help you!
Before filling out the online exam request form you MUST contact the WKU Owensboro office at 270-684-9797 to schedule a day and time for your exam. Please have your student ID number, course name, instructor name, and the name of the exam ready when calling to schedule. You will also need this information when filling out the online request form. The WKU Testing Center requires 48 hours notice to process testing requests. Please keep this in mind when scheduling.
For a Semester-Based Exam:
- Go to the Testing Center Exam Request Form, found at wku.edu/testing/offsite-exam-reg.php
- Enter all information requested in the Exam Information, Your Contact Information and Proctor Information sections. In the Proctor Information section, enter the following information: Cindy Wedding, Office Coordinator, WKU Owensboro, 4821 New Hartford Road, Owensboro, KY, USA 42303, firstname.lastname@example.org, 270-684-9797
- Review the two statements at the bottom of the form and click to check the boxes next to each statement
- Click on Submit your exam request
- You will receive a confirmation email from WKU Distance Learning confirming receipt of your exam request
For an On Demand Exam:
Before filling out and submitting this form, please make sure you have submitted all
assignments in accordance with the course syllabus prior to the exam.
- Go to the On Demand Exam Request Form, found at wku.edu/ondemand/exam-req-offsite.php
- Enter all information requested in the Exam Information, Your Contact Information, and Test Location sections. In the Test Location section, enter the following information: WKU Owensboro, 4821 New Hartford Road, Owensboro, KY, 42303, Cindy Wedding, 270-684-9797, email@example.com
- Review the Confirmation statement at the bottom of the form and click to check the box next to the confirmation statement
- Click on Submit
- You will receive a confirmation email from WKU On Demand confirming receipt of your exam request
WKU Owensboro Testing Center | 270-684-9797
Cindy Wedding | firstname.lastname@example.org
WKU Distance Learning | 270-745-5122
WKU On Demand | 270-745-4158
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,