National Undergraduate Literature Conference - Now accepting submissionsDate: Monday, December 9th, 2013
Time: All Day
Location: Submit online to Weber State University (click for details)
Submission Deadline and Approval
- December 9, 2013: Submissions open.
- January 17, 2014: Submission deadline if you’d like your work to be considered for Metaphor.
- January 27, 2014: General submission deadline.
Students will be notified of their approval by February 28, 2013.
- American Literature
- British Literature
- World Literature
- Creative Works in English or Spanish
- Participants need to have been an undergraduate student during 2012-2013 and have not yet attended graduate school
- Submission must be original work.
- Submissions should not exceed 15 pages and presentation of submission cannot exceed 15 minutes.
- Original poetry submissions have a three poem minimum and five poem maximum, unless submission exceeds 15 minute reading limit.
- Poetry should be submitted as a single document including all pieces and an overall title or collection name (MLA format not required, but name on page number on every page is required)
- Filename format must be Last Name_Title or Last Name_Collection (if poetry submission). Failure to use this format may result in submission not being accepted.
- MLA format required
- Include the student’s name and page number on every page
- Creative submissions can be in Spanish or English.
- Research submissions can be in Spanish or English.