Specialist in Education: School Psychology
- Program Philosophy
- Admission Requirements
- About Bowling Green/WKU
- Why Attend WKU?
- Application Procedure
- Financial Support
- Ed.S. Faculty
- Contact us
- Psychology Graduate Programs
Application Procedure"This program allows me to participate
in activities that I find interesting." --program graduate
Individuals seeking admission must obtain application materials from the psychology department (see link below). Applications for admission should be returned by March 1st. Late applications (even through summer) will be considered only if space permits. The student is to provide
- a Graduate School Application,
- a Psychology Department Application,
- a Graduate Assistantship application form,
- a Letter of Recommendation form and
- an Affidavit Form.
- A personal statement and
- three letters of recommendation are also required.
- Graduates of accredited institutions must submit one official transcript indicating the completed degree. The transcript must be forwarded from the applicant's college or university registrar directly to the Graduate School. Applicants who have not yet completed their undergraduate degree are to submit one official transcript at the time of application and one official transcript after the degree is completed.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,