- Information for Students
- Mission Statement
- Department History
- Lifespan Development Center
- Regional Campuses
- News and Events
- Leadership Certificate
Dr. Pitt Derryberry
Office: GRH 3025
My research interests pertain to socio-cognitive development during adolescence and the college years with specific emphases on the development of moral judgment and self-understanding. I regularly teach courses that are relevant to these interests such as Educational Psychology, Adolescent Psychology, and Moral Development and Education.
Courses I teach
- Psy 310: Educational Psychology
- Psy 422: Adolescent Psychology
- Psy 435: Moral Development and Education
- Psy 510: Advanced Educational Psychology
Dr. Derryberry is the director of the Research of Ethical and Social Topics (REST) Lab.