MAP-Works puts you on the path to success at WKU!
The MAP-Works survey is a web-based instrument that is designed to help you have a successful academic career at WKU. You will be e-mailed a link to the survey on the third week of the semester, and the survey will take you about thirty minutes to complete. By taking the survey, you are automatically entered to win prizes such as scholarships!
The survey measures seven areas that affect your academic success:
- Your innate abilities and developed skills
- Your learning habits
- The quality of your courses and instructors
- Class Attendance
- Study Skills
- Use of campus resources
As well as ten areas of your personal development:
- Encouragement and Support
- Commitment to Graduation
- Your Interests
- Sense of Belonging
- On-Campus Living Situation
- Your previous involvement in high school
- How you're adjusting to college
REMEMBER, each link is specific to each individual student! If you've lost your e-mail, visit http://wku.map-works.com to have your e-mail re-sent.