Information about this page
This is an example of a College/Dean's Office webpage that uses the hybrid navigation template. This page lists the standardized navigational link elements as outlined by Academic Affairs including:
- Link to Dean's Office Home (brings users back to the Dean's Office home page from anywhere within your site)
- Academic Units - links to each Academic Department within your college
- Other Units - Links to Centers within your college or other relevant units
- Degrees & Programs - may link to landing pages for your Undergraduate Degrees/Programs, Graduate Degrees/Programs and any Certificates or other Programs
- News & Events - that will link to news and event feeds or pages specific to your College
- Contact Us - that will link to a "Contact Us" page that is specific to your College/Dean's Office
- Faculty/Staff Listing (should use the Faculty/Staff template as provided by IT)
- Information For: Prospective Students, Current Students & Faculty - that will link to pages relevant to those categories.
- Apply Now button that links to Admissions Application
- The remainder of the left navigational area is for your use
MAIN CONTENT REGION
- Welcome message from the Dean of your college
- "About" your department information
RIGHT COLUMN AREA
Detailed contact information including:
- Department name
- Physical address
- Building name and office number
- Email Address
- You may insert images, RSS feeds, or other information in this area as well.
NOTE: If your Dean's Office uses the Top Navigation template family or the Left Navigation area, please accommodate these links to the best of your ability on your page. In some cases, it may be necessary to perform a template change to accommodate the information if it will not reasonably fit within your Top or Left template.
Dean's Office Info:
Social Media Links
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,