Check out Student Activities on Facebook!
Follow Student Activities on Twitter!
2014-15 Registered Student Organization
Information Update Form
FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions):
Why do we have to fill out this form EVERY year?
- There are certain obligations associated with the status of being a recognized student organization on Western Kentucky University's campus. One of those obligations is the responsibility of maintaining up-to-date records with the University so that students and other members of the campus community have access to current and correct information.
- Information submitted via the RSO Information Update Form will be used to update the Registered Student Organization's file, the organizational database, the university website, and other informational documents regarding Western Kentucky University
- Failure to complete and submit updated information in a timely manner will result in the de-activation of the RSO.
When is an RSO required to update their information?
- The RSO is required to complete and submit the RSO Information Update Form at the beginning of each Fall semester. Additionally, an RSO is required to update information anytime there are changes in the following: Advisor(s), contact information, officers, or the organization becomes inactive. Information submitted via the RSO Information Update Form is delivered directly to the Office of Student Activities.
What is the Room Reservation Contact and why is this required?
- The Room Reservation Contact is the individual(s) responsible for reserving meeting space in the Downing Student Union for the RSO. This individual(s) is responsible for making/cancelling DSU room reservations. This information is required and must be complete for an RSO to reserve meeting space in DSU. There are no exceptions.
Who do we contact if we have questions?
- Please contact the Office of Student Activities. Currently our offices are located in the Garrett Conference Center Ballroom, however we hope to move back in to the Downing Student Union just prior to the beginning of classes in the Fall of 2014. To contact us, please call our main office at 270-745-2459 or email us with your questions.
Having Problems Getting the RSO Form to Submit?
-This form works best with Google Chrome or the newest version of Explorer. Experience has shown that it doesn't work well with FireFox or Safari. Here are some TIPS:
-Telephone numbers should be entered with area code and dashes, example: 123-456-7890 (rather than 1234567890)
-All fields denoted with a RED ASTERISK * ARE REQUIRED! If the information does not apply to your RSO, enter NONE (caps or lower-case will work).
RSO Information Update Form:
Deadline For Submission: September 19, 2014
This form must be completed in its entirety. Information contained in this form will be used to update the Registered Student Organization's file, the organizational database, the university website, and other informational documents regarding Western Kentucky University.
Note: Reservations for meeting rooms in the Downing Student Union will NOT be allowed unless the "Room Reservation Contact Information" portion of this form is completed.
Items marked with RED ASTERISK * are required.
By clicking "SUBMIT", I certify that I am either an advisor or an officer of this Registered Student Organization, and that the information contained in this form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,