- Meet Our Staff
- Interactive Process
- Registration Process
- Accommodations and Auxiliary Aids
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Student Resources
- Student Resources
- Testing Guidelines and Forms
- Faculty Information
- Programs & Events
- ADA Student Grievance Procedure
- Student Disability Accommodations / Section 504 and ADA Compliance
Student Grievance Procedure for Title IX, Title VI, Section 504 and ADA Compliance
WKU is committed to providing equal access for students with disabilitlies. The university has a responsibility to monitor and address ADA compliance Issues. Complaints should follow the procedure below. This will provide for a prompt and impartial resolution and should be directed to the Student Compliance Officer / Director of Student Disability Services, 1906 College Heights Blvd, DUC-A230, Bowling Green, KY 42101, (270) 745-5004.
*To request this document in alternative format, please contact the Student Disability Services at (270) 745-5004 or via email at email@example.com.