Switching to SM is Easy
Changing your major to Systems Management is simple and you can do it online.
- Login to TopNet, WKU's online registration site, and click on the "Student Services" link.
- Next, click on the "Change Major, Minor, Concentration, Advisor" link
- Follow the prompts.
Below is a screenshot of TopNet. The major code for Systems Management is 729.
Students who have questions regarding this form should feel free to contact:
- by emailing the Academic Advising & Retention Center;
- or by calling (270) 745-5065 to speak with an advisor;
- or by visiting the Academic Advising & Retention Center (located within the Downing Student Union (DSU) Annex 330).
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,