Western Kentucky University

Need Assistance


WKU’s Social Science Research Center (SSRC) can provide professional consultation and research activities to meet specific needs and objectives to businesses and organizations throughout the region.

If you need assistance, please complete the form below and an individual that can assist in meeting your needs will contact you.





 Last Modified 7/2/14