Applications for the 2015-2016 Academic Year are OPEN!
Please click on the link below for the SAGL Rep Application
Deadline is Tuesday, March 17th by 4:30pm
Please be sure to include one Letter of Reference.
Email completed applications and letters of references to email@example.com
WKU SAGL Student Representatives: Is it right for you?
- Are you constantly telling anyone who will listen about how AMAZING your study abroad experience was?
- Do you think everyone should study abroad if possible? Do you help students understand how accessible the opportunity really is?
- When you discover that the person you are talking to is planning to study abroad, are you anxious to share advice and make recommendations?
- Do you want to be the reason a student decides to study abroad?
If you've studied abroad and answered yes to any (or all) of the questions above, we think you'd make a great Student Representative of the WKU Office of Study Abroad and Global Learning (SAGL).
WHAT IS A SAGL STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE?
Each SAGL Student Representative—whether Ambassador, Peer Advisor or Exchange Student Mentor—will specialize in one track, but be expected to devote a portion of their time to service in the other two tracks over the course of their appointment. Regardless of the individual track, each SAGL Student Representative will:
- Advance skills in advising, public speaking, event planning, and marketing
- Expand and strengthen his or her resume
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Study Abroad opportunities and processes
- Develop interpersonal relationships with fellow SAGL Student Representatives, SAGL staff, WKU students, and WKU administrators
- Share stories and advice from his or her Study Abroad experience
* For more information about the individual tracks and how students are assigned to tracks can be found on the application.
For more information on the SAGL Student Representative program contact our
Graduate Assistant of Outreach and SAGL Student Rep Coordinator.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,